Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

North Korea launches 10 short-range ballistic missiles, South Korean military says

9 hours ago 14

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

North Korea launched about 10 short-range ballistic missiles towards the waters off the country’s east coast on Thursday, South Korea’s military said on Thursday.

This comes just a day after Pyongyang dismissed US scaling back a major military exercise with South Korea.

The missiles were launched towards waters off North Korea’s east coast, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said.

South Korea’s presidential National Security Council also reportedly held an emergency meeting following the launches. It urged North Korea to halt ballistic missile tests banned under UN Security Council resolutions.

Earlier, Japanese and South Korean officials had said that North Korea launched an unidentified projectile, suspected to be a ballistic missile, towards the waters off the Korean peninsula’s eastern coast.

According to Japan’s defence ministry, a warning was issued through the coast guard at 5.08pm local time, advising vessels to remain alert for possible falling debris, NK News reported at the time.

A second alert, issued 11 minutes later, said the missile appeared to have “already fallen”, indicating it was unlikely to have been a long-range missile.

The Japanese coast guard said the projectile was a possible ballistic missile.

Pyongyang previously conducted short-range ballistic missile launches on 6 August and 12 August.

South Korea’s military earlier also detected the launch of an unidentified projectile from North Korea towards the eastern coast on Thursday, the state news agency Yonhap reported.

The launches came a day after Kim Yo Jong, the powerful sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, dismissed US president Donald Trump’s scaling back a major military exercise with South Korea, saying it remained provocative despite the reduction.

Read More: North Korea launches 10 short-range ballistic missiles, South Korean military says

The Reveal

Read Entire Article

         

        

Start the new Vibrations with a Medbed Franchise today!  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway